Wednesday 8 May 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale

So I'm a bit late advertising this sale as it's halfway through it already but, over at TPT there's a lovely little sale going on.

I've got 20% off my products for the rest of today and tomorrow and for today only, TPT will throw in an extra 8% off on top if you use the code TAD13 at the checkout.

This means that you can get 28% off my two newest products that have just gone up this week! (As well as all my other products too of course.)


This Final Sounds Cut and Sort Booklet is just what you need in the Early Years to help consolidate your students learning.  And, bonus they get some extra cutting practice in as well.  The six pictures (there are two sets of pictures on each images page) are cut out and students have to work out what sound the word ends with, sorting it into the correct box in the booklet.


 So why don't you head on over and check out all the sales quick smart.  I just got myself some very awesome clipart packages from Little Red for a steal of a price, can't wait to put them to good use making more goodies for you all!

 

No comments: