Saturday 4 May 2013

Five for Friday

1.  I've been in the classroom getting things ready for Monday, including spending a little bit of time procrastinating from filing by making these cute bottle top bugs for a memory game.  I got the idea here.  I used permanent marker and found it was scratching off the lids a bit so I coated the whole bug in PVA glue to seal it well.  Nothing quite like a cute free recycled classroom resource!



2.  I've been taking advantage of the extra time during school holidays to do a bit of baking.  Last week there was banana and oat bread, ANZAC biscuits and a pistachio plum cake and this week saw these delicious pikelets (which I may have scoffed all of by myself seeing as no one else was home this week!)



3.  As mentioned in my previous post, I've got the first in my series of Cut and Sort booklets up in my TPT store.  It's all about Medial Sounds.  I'm currently working on the Beginning and Ending sounds booklets as well.  Click on the image to check it out!



4.  I've got my board all ready to hang up and my classroom is freshly set up after getting brand new lino flooring and all ready to go as soon as I walk in on Monday morning.  Love that feeling of organisation!



5. Lastly, and best of all is that after hunting and searching through what felt like every Two Dollar Shop and Red Dot I drove past for over a month, I finally found some plastic bugs.  So I bought them ALL!





No comments: